Ms. Erica Cornett
Facts About Me…
- I have a beautiful 13 year old daughter, Mackenzie, who will be beginning 8th grade at Cass Middle. I also have two fur babies, Sookie and Raynger.
- I am beginning my 19th year of teaching. This will be my 13th year at Clear Creek.
- My favorite subject to teach is 3rd grade math.
- My favorite colors are green and pink.
- My favorite season is summer. (I love the 4th of July and sitting on the beach.)
- My favorite college team is Georgia Tech (we’re far and few between) and my favorite professional team is the Atlanta Braves.
- I love Mexican and Italian food. I also love chocolate chip cookies and cupcakes.
- I love spending time with my family, especially my daughter and nephews. I also enjoy watching the Golden Girls, watching movies, spending time with friends, being outdoors, and being crafty.
- My favorite thing about working at Clear Creek is the feeling of family that surrounds me. I can count on any one of the staff members to lift me up in a time of need. I have also met some amazing students and parents, some of which I have developed personal friendships with.