Mrs. Lori Napiantek
Facts About Me…
- My name is Lori Guarino Napiantek.
- I am one of 8 children (4 boys and 4 girls).
- I was born in Michigan and moved to Georgia when I was 11.
- I hold 3 degrees: Middle School Education grades 4-8 (math and social studies), Masters’ degree Middle School grades 4-8 (math education), and Elementary Degree grades K-5.
- I have 26 years of experience.
- I graduated from KSU.
- I have taught 7th and 8th grade math, reading, and social studies.
- I have taught 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade math, science, and social studies.
- I have been at Clear Creek for 13 years.
- My favorite subject to teach is math.
- I love all colors, but I wear mostly black!
- I love all seasons, but if I must pick a favorite, I would say Fall.
- My favorite football team is Alabama (ROLL TIDE)!
- I love all food EXCEPT Liver!
- I love being at home, reading, and spending time with my husband, children, and grandchildren.
- I love teaching at CCES because of the people I work with. I have taught three different grade levels at CCES and all my teammates were wonderful, caring people. We have great teachers at CCES who LOVE children. We work together to teach our students the best we can.