Mrs. Jessica Fowler
I have been the Title1 parapro at Clear Creek Elementary since 2018. I work alongside some of the most amazing teachers (primarily in Kindergarten) doing one on one and/or small group interventions. Aside from being a Mom, working at CCES is the best/most rewarding job ever.
Outside of school I enjoy spending time with my husband of 16 years, Doug, and my two children, Kelsey & Merrick.
We love beach vacations in the summer and college football (GO VOLS) & bonfires in the Fall.
More Fun Facts About Me…
- My favorite color is purple.
- Mexican food is my weakness.
- I really enjoy watching game shows on TV.
- I’m slightly obsessed with pickles.
- I love jamming to 80’s Rock.