Mrs. Christy Bryson
All About Me…
- I have been married for six years to my husband, Jody. We have five children and four grandchildren in our blended family!
- I have a Bachelors’ degree from LaGrange College, a Masters’ degree in Special Education from Liberty University and a Specialist Degree in Special Education from The University of West Georgia.
- I will begin my 13th year of teaching for the 2020-2021 school year.
- I have been at CCES since 2017.
- My favorite subject is reading.
- My favorite color is purple.
- My favorite season is summer.
- My favorite college team is UGA. My favorite professional teams are the Atlanta Braves and the Atlanta Falcons.
- My favorite food is steak, baked potato and salad.
- My favorite vacation spot is the beach.
- My favorite hobbies are gardening, cooking, listening to music, and singing.
- My favorite thing about working at CCES is the people. We are a family at CCES and I love the sense of community that our school has!