Mrs. Jessica McKinney
Facts About Me…
- My husband Paul and I have 4 children. They are Grayson, Aaron, Levi and Audrey.
- I graduated from North Cobb High School is 2002.
- I will graduate from Lee University with my BS this coming spring.
- This fall will be my 4th year as an Exceptional Education Parapro. I was a Sub for Cartersville City for 1 year prior.
- This fall will be my 4th year at CCES
- I love Math and Science! STEM is awesome!
- My favorite colors are hot pink and Tiffany blue
- My favorite season is fall.
- I married into the West Virginia Mountaineers for college football.
- My favorite food is a great steak or prime rib.
- I do not go on many vacations, but a beach is my favorite.
- I like to read, do home renovations and varying types of crafts. I also love to do STEM projects with my children.
- CCES is a huge extension of my family. The staff, students and families are great!