Ms. Staci Hughes
Facts About Me…
- I have two grown children, Seth and Morgan, who both attended CCES.
- I have a B.B.A. from Kennesaw State. I am currently working on a Masters’ degree.
- I have been teaching for 15 years, all at CCES.
- History is my favorite subject.
- Midnight Blue is my favorite color.
- Spring is my favorite season. I love watching things grow.
- Moon Café in Rome, GA is my favorite restaurant.
- I have a LOT of favorite vacation spots (Savannah, GA, Asheville, NC, Orange Beach, AL, and Amelia Island, FL).
- My favorite hobbies include camping, gardening, hiking, and reading.
- My favorite thing about working at CCES is the feeling of community among teachers and students. The teachers genuinely care about every student, not only the ones in their classrooms, but all students throughout the school.